Background

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a fun week we have had!!







I can't believe all the little things that have happened to Hope this week of all weeks Jon is gone!! First she has started to pull up on everything and I mean anything that is taller then her and she can grab, which makes me have to rethink my statement before about having a 6 month old for the rest of my life cause boy has she decided to put growing up in over-drive :)
Hear is the bigger news! Ready for this you all might want to make sure your sitting down... Hope finally after months of wondering when still is not crawling (lol) but wait! it's good news I promise... she has her first tooth!! Yes that is right at 8 1/2 months we have a tooth poking out on the front bottom left!
So there is my news and as always I like to throw in some pics for fun! The ones of the girls outside are today ( I love the one of Breanna she looks so grown up!) and then we have Hope who has managed for the first time to pull herself up onto her toy basket to find some goodies, and last who can resist the cute bathtub pic, they have so much fun together I just love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment